Author's note: When I said I was going to read the most books I never, not once, made any comments on literary quality. For these purposes a book is a book my friend...leave your judgments at the door.
- The Sex Lives of Cannibals (it's not about what you think)
- Getting Stoned with Savages (it's about exactly what you think)
- No Touch the Monkey (sensing a theme here? travelouge-festival '10)
- 1984 (because somehow in my academic travels I missed this little guy)
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vega (couldn't sleep for a week)
- Happens Everyday (none of us will ever find love...cheers)
- Eating the Dinosaur (football, ABBA, Weezer, time travel...read it)
- Dead Until Dawn (get over it, i love TrueBlood)
- Living Dead in Dallas (i said no judging...)
All in a days work...